For added security, the best outdoor security camera system with DVR is the most excellent choice because, with the DVR, you can get firsthand access to your recorded footage for proper analysis.
This gives a bit of ease of mind knowing you don’t have to worry about a cloud storage subscription or dealing with internet glitches to get your recorded videos for security analysis. Many products like this are in the market, but you need to get the best of them to achieve your security goals.
Best Outdoor Security Camera System With DVR
|PRODUCT||IMAGE||CALL TO ACTION|
|1. ANNKE Home Security Camera System||Buy Now|
|2. Q-See QC958-8Y5-2 8 Channel DVR Security System||Buy Now|
|3. Zmodo 8CH Wireless Security Camera System||Buy Now|
|Smonet 4CH 720P HD NVR Wireless Security CCTV Surveillance Systems||Buy Now|
|Amcrest ProHD 720P 4CH Video Security System||Buy Now|
|6. EZVIZ FULL HD 1080p Outdoor Surveillance System||Buy Now|
|7. ZOSI (H.264 1080P Lite Video DVR||Buy Now|
|8. ZOSI 4PCS Megapixel 720P Wireless Outdoor IP Camera System||Buy Now|
|9. ONWOTE 1080P HD NVR Outdoor Home Wireless Security Camera System||Buy Now|
|10. OOSSXX 8-Channel HD 1080P Wireless System/IP Security Camera System||Buy Now|
Criteria For Selecting The Best Outdoor Security Camera System With DVR
Getting the best bullet camera for night vision can be a frustrating task to embark on, but with the help of the criteria listed below, you will find it easy to choose which is best
Brand: Check for brands that have reviews of producing quality products at all times
Installation: if you prefer quick and fast installation, the best camera to go for would be the wireless cameras
Alerts: Your camera must have a motion detection sensor to alert you when an intruder is in the house.
Night vision: A system with a powerful IR function would do great justice for your night vision camera.
Reviews from other customers: be sure to read what others have said about the particular product you are buying
YOU CAN ALSO READ:Best Motion Detector Security Camera 2019
Best Home Security Camera System For Outdoor
10 Best Outdoor Security Camera System With DVR
1. ANNKE Home Security Camera System
ANNKE Home Security Camera System is an 8 Channel flexible DVR system that’s perfect for outdoor and indoor use. These outdoor security cameras are designed with a new technology innovation that offers crisp and clean video resolution.
These DVRs is mostly utilized at home, but they are also perfect for any company or business establishment. It has a compression feature to reduce data utilization without affecting video quality.
ANNEKE Home Security Camera System is the best outdoor security camera system with DVR and is designed in such a way that it is straightforward to install, contains instant notification, and it is water-resistant.
Also, it is designed with Incredibly intuitive Playback controls, and there’s remote access via your mobile device. Lastly, you can download the app from google play or iTunes, giving you remote access to this camera via your tablet or smartphone.
- It comes with 1CH RCA/ 1CH RCA for audio input and output and 8CH BNC/ 1CH VGA, 1CH HDMI for video
- The interface is RJ45 10/100M.
- Built with DVR, which provides 1280 x 720p resolution with H.264+/H.264 compression.
- Includes 8 outdoor weatherproof IP6 CCTV cameras, which are bundled
- You will get an immediate alert sent through SMS or email
- It can be upgraded from 1 TB HDD to 6 TB
- The eight cameras can record 24/7 or upon motion detection.
- You can conduct surveillance through your smartphone or desktop computer.
- H.264+ technology enables the DVR to hold 600 hours of constant recording.
- There is lifetime email and telephone support provided.
2. Q-See QC958-8Y5-2 8 Channel DVR Security System
These security cameras are outdoor cameras, which is perfect for anyone that doesn’t like to be compromised. It comes with an eight-channel, eight-camera, and 8ch system, providing very high-resolution video and massive storage.
The DVR of these cameras appears like a typical recorder, but what makes it exceptional is that it comes with eight cameras. The cameras are designed with several ports for better convenience and great versatility.
Q-See QC958-8Y5-2 DVR Security System comes with an App in which you can control it with remote access anywhere, and it is ideal to use with desktop, laptop computers, and mobile devices.
- It is designed with HDMI, USB, VGA, PTZ, power input, video in, audio in, audio out, and network ports.
- Comes with an HDMI cable, mouse, power splitters, and 8 BNC cables.
- It is designed with DVR, which has 720 recording resolution.
- Include 8 HD bullet weatherproof cameras that are bundled.
- The camera range is perfect for 100 feet within ambient conditions and 65 feet in full darkness.
- The app is available on google play or iOS
- The QC958 has a 2 TB pre-installed hard disk drive which can be upgraded to 4 TB
3. Zmodo 8CH Wireless Security Camera System
This is a one-of-a-kind security camera that does well to give the all-around quality required of a security camera. It features a 720p full HD, a recording rate of 100fps, works with any smartphone, and has a rewind, fast forward, and slow play feature. The system also comes with smart recording and a motion-activated recording.
The product has an HDMI-enabled feature with the connectivity of 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi. No need to worry about the splash of water from rain as it is waterproofed. The camera system is easily assessed from any smartphone and can be remotely controlled with the help of the installed application on your phone.
This product gives a great return on investment because of its simple-to-use and quality features.
- It features a 720p full HD
- HDMI enabled the feature with the connectivity of 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
- Can be easily accessed by smartphone
4. Smonet 4CH 720P HD NVR Wireless Security CCTV Surveillance Systems
The Smonet 4CH camera has a video input of 8CH IP camera inputs with a resounding resolution of 720p full HD. The product has intelligent recording and motion sensors and can work with iOS and Android devices. No need to worry about the rain effect on the camera as it is waterproof.
The camera, like our number one pick, is accessible remotely via smartphone devices or through your personal computer. The installation process of this camera is quite smooth due to its lack of wires since they are only connected through Wi-Fi.
The DVR comes with 1 terabyte of storage, and the product has a networking protocol. Note that the product will overwrite older footage after some time, so be sure to save the needed ones.
- Designed with intelligent recording, motion sensor
- Work with iOS and Android devices
- DVR comes with 1 terabyte storage
5. Amcrest ProHD 720P 4CH Video Security System
Amcrest ProHD 720P 4CH Video Security System comes with four-channel and four cameras in which you get real-time feedback with no lag. The cameras provide HD resolution for very detailed information.
Installing this camera system is straightforward to set up, and Apart from offering notifications, the ProHD can be set up to prevent false alarms.
Amcrest ProHD 720P is designed with a customizable motion detection sensor, allowing you to set up the perimeter and the exact sections of the grid to be activated. The exceptional features of this camera are that you can set up the DVR to arm and disarm and set the schedule.
These security cameras use HDCVI’s closed-circuit system, which provides a secure network. All of the components of these cameras are portable, so they don’t take a lot of space.
- The proud include 1280 x 720p@30fps resolution for clean images and recording.
- It contains four channels, four cameras, two 1MP security domes, and two 1MP bullets.
- Designed with IP67 cameras which include 75-degree full-angle viewing and a 3.6 m lens.
- Used on MAC, PC, ios, and Android devices.
- Consist of USB, which allows you to back up data.
- It is water-resistant and weatherproof
- Made from metal
- Includes IR-LED night vision
- Its hard drive consists of a 1 TB capacity.
6. EZVIZ FULL HD 1080p Outdoor Surveillance System
EZVIZ FULL HD 1080p Outdoor Surveillance System comes with 4 Weatherproof HD Security Cameras, and they provide a reliable motion detector and safeguard integrated, which cannot be found in some cheap brands.
It is a high-end surveillance kit that can be utilized anywhere, and the weatherproof feature is robust to the extent that it can withstand any thunderstorm, snow, and sun.
Designed with a compact 4-channel, four cameras, and 4ch design. They are straightforward to install, and the moment the DVR has been connected, then it can be monitor making of the app on a smartphone (the App provides proper controls).
The durability feature of this camera makes it good for outdoors and for home business. Built with Firmware updates which make it very simple to update the DVR by press one button.
- Includes four 1080p HD weatherproof bullet cameras.
- The DVR consists of 1 TB HDD built-in, which can record hours of footage.
- Motion detection sensors can be set up to prevent false alarms.
- Fast notification if the cameras detect unusual movements.
- It can be expanded to 2 TB or 3 TB.
- The DVR is designed with voice control and is smart home ready.
- Its 3MP cameras offer 1080p resolution.
- The range is 65 to 100 feet in darkness and 100 feet in ambient light.
7. ZOSI (H.264 1080P Lite Video DVR
The ZOSI is a standalone DVR kit designed for easy monitoring on your PC or smartphone, and it is compatible with TV1, AHD, and analog cameras. Comes with an extensive storage system and a QR code scan, allowing you to use the DVR the way you want.
It uses H.264 technology, which provides help in compressing the data without affecting the sacrificing quality.
ZOSI H.264 is designed so that the DVR can access the web using various connections such as 3G or 4G, and you can also configure up to 8 analog cameras. The USB is designed to be able to backup0 all data on your flash drives.
- Include integrated support for 960h cameras
- The app is compatible with any network access like ethernet and wireless network
- The motion detection includes push alert and notify you instantly if there is anything
- The 1 TB hard disk can get expanded to 4 TB.
- Include quick remote access, which is built-in for laptops or smartphones.
8. ZOSI 4PCS Megapixel 720P Wireless Outdoor IP Camera System
This product is great with what it does as it gives enormous quality in return for the money spent on it, the camera resolution is very high, giving it a great edge over the others.
The Zosi camera has a night vision range of 100 feet, is waterproof with a rating of IP66, supports HDMI output, and gives an instant email alert when motion is detected.
The product can be operated remotely with an in-app purchase installed on any iOS and Android device. The image quality is high because of its 4x720p resolution. The manufacturer allows the product to work with wires, or you can also choose a wireless option if preferred.
9. ONWOTE 1080P HD NVR Outdoor Home Wireless Security Camera System
You will always have that feeling of fulfillment with this product as it comes with a series of functions that would readily answer any security question you might have. Built with 4CH 1080p HD DVR, you can back up your footage with the availability of the USB port; it also comes with 1 SATA port with up to 6TB each.
Made to have wires to power the system. The best feature of this product is its auto-repair function, which leaves you worrying less about offline issues that plague the system. Installation of this package is pretty easy, and you would not need the support of an expert.
10. OOSSXX 8-Channel HD 1080P Wireless System/IP Security Camera System
This product has an image resolution of 1080p full HD with a 2 TB HDD; this product will readily give high-definition video with a large hard disk space to back it up. The cameras are waterproof, and no need to worry about rain splash.
To install the product, you will need wiring; however, it is easy to install. It comes with warning stickers, a camera screw bag, a user manual, an HDMI cable, a network cable, a camera antenna, and an NVR antenna.
Frequently Ask Question
How many exterior surfaces to cover by cameras?
In this respect, the camera’s angle of view determines the space it can cover. A lens with variable focus helps reduce the number of cameras needed for the overall coverage of your property. So, you determine the number of cameras to buy according to the coverage you need and each camera’s viewing angle.
Does the outdoor security camera have a high-quality video resolution?
Another factor to consider when buying external surveillance cameras is the resolution. Thus, the higher the camera’s resolution, the images will be clear and easy to see. Ideally, you’ll need a resolution of 1080p or higher for the most explicit images. Remember that connecting your camera to a digital video recorder (NVR) or another recording device must also be Full HD compatible with maintaining high image quality.
Does the outdoor security camera have night vision?
Night CCTV is one of the most exciting uses for outdoor surveillance cameras. And to obtain a high-quality image, you must choose a camera with infrared (IR) technology. In this sense, many models have an integrated IR cut-out. This automatically activates and deactivates the infrared function according to the lighting conditions. The number of infrared LEDs in a camera will determine the night vision distance.
Which outdoor security camera model best fits your needs?
There are two main models of external surveillance cameras – a dome or tube. Both camera models are beneficial for intrusion protection and deterrence. However, it is more difficult to determine in which direction a dome surveillance camera is pointing, which may help deter a potential intruder. Another consideration concerning the model of the surveillance camera is knowing how to choose its position and the location of its installation.
Does the outdoor security camera have sufficient recording capacity?
Indeed, you can have a recording of events around your house. You will need a camera with an integrated storage location or cloud recording features. Most cameras with recording capabilities have an integrated SD or micro SD memory card slot. They allow, moreover, to have sufficient recording capacity.
Some systems also record on DVD or mini-disc. But most are now switching to Digital Video Recorder (DVR) technology. It is also possible to record and store video footage from surveillance cameras on a computer’s hard drive. Thus, reviewing your video history will be quick and easy.
Do you want to access your remote outdoor security camera?
Indeed, many outdoor surveillance cameras can broadcast a video stream directly to your mobile device (smartphone). But if you want to check the recording of your surveillance camera from your smartphone, choose a camera compatible with your device. Typically, remote access, mobile alerts, or cloud-based features are free.
Do you want an outdoor security camera with energy-saving features?
Surveillance cameras can consume a lot of energy. But finding a model that records only when motion is detected can help reduce operating costs. Many models even send you to push notifications or e-mail notifications when something is wrong. You do not need continuous monitoring.